Timeline of new and total installations
What to look for in this report:
- If the line of new users is close to the line of users, this means that new users stop using your software after they install it or try it.
This could happen if
- your users expect from your software to do things that it doesn't do;
- you have aggressive marketing and you bring a lot of downloads of your software, to a wider audience of users compared to the audience which really cares about your software functionalities;
- you have compatibility problems and the program does not work propertly.
- The gap between the users (total installations) and the new users (new installations) should be increasing over time, indicating that the number of your active installations is increasing.