Which is the "killer" feature of your software?
Do you know which is the best feature of your software application, according to your users?
Get SofMeter, the free in-app analytics tool. You will see how the users are using your software, discover which features are used the most or least, and understand where you should focus your development efforts to maximize your sales.
If you have an B2C IOS app, you have no other option from using the Apple store.
If you have a MacOS application, even if you currently have another e-commerce providers you should also add your software to the Apple store to benefit from its traffic of users wanting to buy software.
- Default store for MacOS users, gathers most buyers and allows discoverability of your software.
- Is the only option for B2C IOS apps. (You can build ans sell B2B IOS apps externally)
- Installation of your software is done via the store with zero effort from your clients.
- License management is dove via the store automatically.
- Very expensive
- Only for Mac and IOS software (not for Windows)
- Does not have an affiliate network
- Does not support all kinds of applications. E.g. it does not support screensavers.
- Does not give you the customer details; you cannot contact the customers.