You are here: Windows 7 screensavers: how to select or configure a screensaver
Windows 7 screensavers: how to select or configure a screensaver
Under Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), you can arrive at the screensaver selection or configuration/settings screen by following the next steps.
- Right-click on an empty spot of the desktop (not over an icon).
On the pop-up menu, select "Personalize"
- At the "Personalization" screen, click on "Screen saver"
- You will finally arrive at the screensaver settings dialog.
- From the "Screen saver" drop-down list, you can select one of the pre-installed Windows 7 screensavers.
- To configure the selected screensaver, click on the [Settings...] button.
Each screensaver will then show its own configuration parameters.
Now that you learned something new, would you like to get to know a new screensaver? Get the free version of our StarMessage screensaver.
Add new comment